BelgeNco Index du Forum
BelgeNco
Un forum 100% belge

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

ThePatchworkPapers28ClassicReprint29

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    BelgeNco Index du Forum -> Aide, Support, Suggestion -> Suggestion - Idées
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hazret
Graine de floodeur

Masculin
Point(s): 120
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 03:41 (2017)    Sujet du message: ThePatchworkPapers28ClassicReprint29 Répondre en citant

The Patchwork Papers (Classic Reprint)
by E. Temple Thurston
rating: ( reviews)

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK The Patchwork Papers (Classic Reprint)
->->->->ONLINE BOOK The Patchwork Papers (Classic Reprint)

Excerpt from The Patchwork Papers

My Dear Norman,

Here are my Patchwork Papers for you to unpick at your leisure. I have not presumed to call them essays, since it is nowadays unseemly for a novelist to attempt anything worthy of the name of letters - moreover, would any one read them? By the same token, I have not dared to call them short stories, and that, mainly because the so-called essential love interest is conspicuous by its absence. Really they are illustrated essays. What better name then than papers can be given them?

It may, for example, be pardonable in a paper to split an infinitive for the sake of euphony, as I have done in "From my Portfolio," - but to split an infinitive in an essay! It were better to rob a church, or speak out one's mind about the monarchy.

About the Publisher

Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com

This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art technology to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.

Details:
price: $25.95
bound: 296 pages
publisher: Forgotten Books (September 27, 2015)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1331350255, 978-1331350255,
weight: 14.1 ounces (
filesize:

The Patchwork Papers (Classic Reprint) E. Temple Thurston
The Patchwork Papers (Classic Reprint) book text online view format

Tags: book ipad free, book tablet, discount for book, free online iphone, iphone value francais audio book, book Box, book download, book read, bookstore, audiobook free, ebook android pdf

5d8a9798ff

Un Estudio En Control Mental Inconsciente (Spanish Edition)Mail Order Bride: The Baby’s New Mother: Clean and Wholesome Western Historical Romance (The McGee Brides Series Book 7) Faith JohnsonA dictionary of the Church of EnglandWhat is a Parliamentary Government? (Understanding Political Systems)Freddie Ramos Takes Off: Zapato Power, Book 1Annual Report of the Wisconsin State Horticultural Society, Vol. 33: For the Year 1903 (Classic Reprint)The Neil Gaiman Coloring BookThe Bigfoot and Friends Coloring BookThe Lunar Princess: Sugar PlumEmotionally Free: A Prescription for Healing Body, Soul, and Spirit
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 03:41 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    BelgeNco Index du Forum -> Aide, Support, Suggestion -> Suggestion - Idées Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation